Join the thousands of Australian businesses that simplify their cash flow, unlock capital, and fuel business growth through asset finance.
Asset finance is revolutionising the way Australian businesses acquire and utilise high-value assets like vehicles, machinery, and equipment. At Horizon Finance Group, we understand the challenges of making large upfront payments and the importance of optimising cash flow. That’s why we offer a range of asset finance solutions that allow you to spread the cost over time with manageable, regular payments.
With our expertise and network, we simplify the process, taking the confusion out of asset finance for your business.
- What is Asset Finance? Asset finance is a powerful tool that leverages the value of assets such as vehicles, buildings, and equipment. Instead of making a substantial cash payment upfront, you can make smaller payments over a fixed term. This approach provides you with immediate access to the asset while preserving your working capital. Whether you choose equipment leasing, hire purchase, or asset refinance, our expert team guides you through the process, ensuring you have full use of the asset throughout the term.
- Types of Asset Finance Chattel Mortgages Purchase: A chattel mortgage is a type of asset finance that allows businesses to purchase vehicles, equipment, or other movable assets while using the asset itself as collateral. Unlike other forms of asset finance, such as equipment leasing or hire purchase, a chattel mortgage provides businesses with immediate ownership of the asset. With a chattel mortgage, your business enters into an agreement with a lender, where the lender provides the funds to purchase the desired asset.Your business takes ownership of the asset from the outset, while the lender takes a mortgage or charge over the asset as security for the loan. This means that the lender has the right to repossess the asset if your business fails to meet its repayment obligations.Finance Lease: A finance lease allows you to rent an asset from a leasing firm, making monthly payments that cover the equipment’s cost and interest. At the end of the lease term, you have the flexibility to extend, return, or even sell the asset. We help you navigate the complexities, ensuring you understand your responsibilities regarding insurance and maintenance costs during the rental period.
Equipment Leasing: Our equipment leasing solutions provide you with the option to own the equipment at the end of the contract. You can rent a wide range of assets, from laptops and printers to commercial vehicles and machinery. With our network of vendors and leasing firms, we ensure you have access to the equipment you need, allowing you to focus on your business’s core operations.
Operating Leasing: Ideal for specialist plant or equipment that you only require for a limited period, operating leasing offers flexibility and regular equipment upgrades. By renting the asset for a short or medium term, you can optimise your operations without the long-term commitment of ownership. Our comprehensive operating lease options are tailored to meet your specific business needs.
Asset Refinance: Asset refinance allows you to release the cash value of assets you already own. By using your assets as collateral, you can secure a loan based on their value. Whether it’s buildings, land, plant, or equipment, Horizon Finance Group helps you leverage your assets to unlock funds for business growth. Our dedicated team ensures smooth transactions and favourable terms.
Contract Hire: Specifically designed for businesses seeking fleet management solutions, contract hire offers hassle-free vehicle asset finance. Our providers source and maintain the vehicles, allowing you to focus on your core business. With regular instalments over the lease term, you can optimise your fleet operations while leaving the disposal responsibilities to us.
- The Benefits and Considerations Asset finance offers numerous advantages for businesses, including small upfront costs, simplified cash flow management, and potential tax advantages. By using the asset as collateral, you can access financing without additional collateral requirements. Depending on the type of finance chosen, maintenance expenses may be borne by the finance company, reducing your operational burden.Additionally, asset finance can be more cost-effective compared to other financing options. However, it’s important to consider the disadvantages as well. Ownership of the asset may be retained by the provider until the payments are completed, and failure to meet the payment obligations could result in repossession. Most asset finance agreements have minimum terms of one year or longer, which may not suit short-term needs. Depending on the agreement, you may be liable for damages beyond the scope of the contract or face additional costs if you exceed usage limits.
- Your Assets and Eligibility Assets are valuable items that hold intrinsic worth, such as buildings, vehicles, and equipment. They can be utilised to support your day-to-day operations, pay off debts, secure loans, or fulfil commitments.Horizon Finance Group offers asset finance solutions to a wide range of businesses, regardless of their legal structure or credit history. Sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, and even start-ups can benefit from our tailored financing options.
- Partner with the experts At Horizon Finance Group, we strive to simplify the asset finance process, providing clarity and expertise to help your business thrive. Our extensive network of lenders ensures you receive the best rates and terms for your unique requirements. Whether you need assistance with asset acquisition, refinancing, or fleet management, our team is here to guide you every step of the way.Don’t let asset finance be a source of confusion. Let Horizon Finance Group be your trusted partner in unlocking the potential of asset finance for your business.Contact us today to explore the funding options available to help your business grow.